Sunday, May 20, 2012

La Belle et la Bete

"As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope. For who could ever learn to love a beast?"
Beast: I want to do something for her... but what? Cogsworth: Well, there's the usual things: flowers... chocolates... promises you don't intend to keep...
Cogsworth: This is yet another example of the late neoclassic Baroque period. And, as I always say, "If it's not Baroque, don't fix it!"
Beast: [yelling to Belle] You'll come out, or I'll-I'll-I'll break down the door! Lumiere: Master, I could be wrong, but that might not be the best way to win the girl's affections.
Belle: I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. / I want it more than I can tell. / And for once it might be grand / To have someone understand / I want so much more than they've got planned..

No comments:

Post a Comment