Saturday, February 2, 2013

Within and Without

Ahh, artsy and pretentious.

But really, I love this coffee shop and thought I'd give a little snapshot into my typical weekends (while also avoiding homework, let's be serious).

But I DID indeed go shopping this morning with Carlee at Trader Joe's and Target, which was absolutely lovely. I know there will come a day when that's simply not my life anymore, random day trips and errands with friends will not look the same, so I cherish the times I have now. I also am working on writing the first chapter of my novel for my creative writing class (meaning when I try and force-feed a word document intelligent dialogue and relevant description, nothing comes out, so I will wait for the mood to strike around 3am like it usually does), and reading The Great Gatsby for Tuesday. I need that book for two classes, so I finished the assignment (3 weeks early!) that uses chapter two of it, and am now going to witness Tom Buchanan become even more of a d-bag and Daisy listen to the sound of nothingness even more closely.

Study playlist snippets today:

Curs in the Weeds by Horse Feathers

Pas De Deux - Nutcracker - by Tchaikovsky

So Long Lonesome by Explosions in the Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment