Sunday, March 31, 2013

Yes I had a dream, I stood beneath an orange sky, with my brother and my sister standing by




I have a life I never could have asked for or dreamed up myself.

I have passions, blue pens for writing stories I never thought myself capable of writing, a heart behind my actions, and lists of reasons "why." I have a mug full of hope and real conversations with people that love me. I have friendships that lasted through the night and into a morning that has become the entirety of my life.

I also have faults. Reason after reason I should not think of myself as enough. Failed requests and selfish motivations. There are days I let my frustrations pierce even the most well-intended words of comfort.

This little life of mine that has left me in awe some days and groaning the next is all because of my beautiful savior. My Beloved. Who made me His own and died for those laundry lists of sin. He rose again, and granted me new life, not by anything I have done, can do, or will do. I will always be a mess, and Jesus has already cleaned it up.





No comments:

Post a Comment