Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A time and a place



He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us.
-Acts17:26b-27



God has determined the exact time I should live, the exact place. The exact moment when I realize His providence is a moment He rejoices in, and I'd be silly not to join in the celebration. Though these past few weeks have been frustrating, challenging, restless, slightly aggravating, and a whole lot of "alksdfhjakdsjflkasgjl" moments, I praise God for them. Not because I've loved the problems themselves (FAR from it), but because God drew me nearer through them, which is something I've been praying for for years. To be drawn closer to the Lord Almighty. He is not far from me.

It's Tuesday.

And danget, I'm going to be a writer.

Thankful for these truths.

No comments:

Post a Comment