Friday, December 27, 2013

A couple of other blogs

I know, I know. I think I am a blog traitor.

Here's the story:

I fell in love with a couple of blogs on wordpress, like this one, and then got curious myself, so I started playing around with creating my own template, font, posts, etc and grew to love it. However, I could not bring myself to abandon this sweet little blog of mine that no one reads. It's like moving on to a new journal, something I love and loathe. It's being unwilling to embrace change on the most micro of all scales.

So, anyway, HERE is what I dubbed "Words of Art."

I like wordplay, okay? So read there, read here. I'll be around.

I also started a blog specifically for my Montpellier trip (also, Wordpress *cowers in shame*) that begins, oh, I don't know, NEXT WEDNESDAY?!?!?!

Not. Real.

...But until then, Happy Holidays from my family to yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment