Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fall Playlist

Instead of proclaiming an endless stream of over-the-top pumpkin-esque reasons why I love fall as most everyone with access to social media already has, I'll let the songwriters do it for me. This is my fall 2012 playlist. These particular songs were not specifically written for the season of changing leaves and overpriced lattes, but to me, they narrate the few months before Dean Martin's Christmas album takes over my eardrums.


Sick of Elephants-Andrew Bird
Wedding Vows (score song from "The Vow")-Rachel Portman
Birds of a Feather-The Civil Wars
Einaudi: Rose-Ludovico Einaudi
Towers-Bon Iver
Sloom-Of Monsters and Men
This is Just so Beautiful-Jenny & Tyler
Perth-Bon Iver
River Road-Nancy Wilson
Barton Hollow-The Civil Wars
Kiss Goodbye (score song from "The Holiday)
Creature Fear-Bon Iver
Holy, Holy, Holy-City Hymns
It's Only Fear-Alexi Murdoch
C'est la Mort-The Civil Wars
Blindsided-Bon Iver
Be Still-The Fray
Holy Hands-City Hymns
20 Years-The Civil Wars
How We Love-Ingrid Michaelson
I Will Follow (acoustic)-Chris Tomlin

1 comment: